1 – DECLARATION
MATHINI TRAVEL PRIVATE LIMITED is a travel agency registered in India, 6/14, GANGA GALI, ILA JI KA NEEM, UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN 313001 (INDIA) and recognized by the Indian Ministry of Tourism.
1.1 The agency declares and guarantees that it is approved and in all respects authorized and regulated by the laws in force in India to sell trips.
1.2 The agency declares and guarantees that all the services contained in the program will be honored in accordance with the rules of the profession.
MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT offers personalised trips all over India. We generally respond to requests within 48 hours and take care to create trips that correspond not only to your desires but to your personality.
2- BOOKING & PAYMENT
2.1. All bookings are handled by the MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT team of Travel Advisors (by email or telephone) or via our websites. Bookings are finalised only upon payment and the completion and receipt of the Participant Information form.
1.2 Booking Confirmation, Deposit and Modes of payment:
a. MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT will provide via email the Travel Itinerary, the Booking Confirmation document with our bank account and payment method details, and the deposit amount required to secure your booking plus the booking terms and conditions.
b. MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT will email the Participant Information form, which must be completed by the customer and submitted to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT by email.
c. A deposit of 50% of the total amount of the booking must be paid by international bank transfer or credit card payment online via our bank’s payment portal within 7 days of the issuance of the Booking Confirmation. If the deposit is not received by MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT within this time, the booking may be cancelled without notice.
Caution: In India, a hotel reservation is confirmed only by making an advance payment to the hotel. We pre-reserve your first choice of hotel in each destination (subject to availability); these pre-reservations are generally valid for 8 days. Flight and rail availability is also limited on many of the popular sectors in India and tickets can only be confirmed with payment in full. We kindly request that you pay the 50% deposit quickly so as to give us the best chance of confirming your first choice of hotels and transport sectors.
d. Credit Card Transactions. MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT accept Visa and Mastercard credit card payments via our online payment portal. If for any reason, any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against that provider, and not against MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT and in the event that payment has been made to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to charge back your payment to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT.
e. After MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT receive the 50% deposit and confirm your reservations, you will receive an invoice showing the receipt of the deposit and the remaining balance (50%). Please be aware that international bank transfers can take between 48 hours and 15 days to process.
f. The outstanding balance of the invoice is to be paid to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT at least 21 days prior to arrival in India by bank transfer or online credit card payment. In some cases, such as group, conference or incentive bookings the balance will have to be paid 1 month prior to arrival.
g. For all bookings where travel is within 21 days, full payment is due immediately at the time of booking.
h. Any delay in the payment of the deposit or balance may result in the cancellation of your booking.
3 – MODIFICATION
All changes to bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Where we incur any liability for a change fee or charge for any booking which you change, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge. Your refusal to pay any reasonable change fees will be regarded as a cancellation of your booking.
Change fees for all confirmed bookings where a Booking Confirmation has been issued and a deposit has been received by MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT are detailed here with exception of cases covered at point 4.2.1 below:
Changes made by you prior to departure: a change fee of (20 €), flight change fee (15 € per person per ticket plus any fare difference, except in the case of non changeable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the new ticket will be charged), any additional supplier change fees.
Please advise MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT of the changes to your travel plans as early as possible by e-mail, telephone, or fax. Most hotels, airlines and suppliers charge a 100% cancellation penalty for changes to bookings between 7 days and 24 hours of departure. This may result in the forfeit of your deposit on these bookings.
4 – CANCELLATION
4.1 From the organiser:
In the event that the organizer is obliged to modify all or part of the planned program for reasons beyond his control, that is to say for reasons relating to the safety of the client; the latter will benefit from full reimbursement of the sums paid.
4.2 From the client:
All cancellations of bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
To cancel your booking with MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT, please notify your travel insurance company and MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT in writing, stating the reason for the cancellation. Request an acknowledgement of receipt of your email or letter. Any cancellation fees will be calculated according to the date of receipt of the written advice of the cancellation of your booking. Please read your travel insurance policy carefully or contact your insurance provider to determine the policy conditions, level of cover and documentation required to make a claim against cancellation penalties charged by MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT or any of its suppliers.
4.2.1 Cancellation Fees
Cancellation fees for all confirmed bookings where a Booking Confirmation has been issued and a deposit has been received by MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT are detailed here with exception of cases covered at point 4.3 below:
- Cancellation more than 45 days prior to departure: The deposit paid by you will be refunded after the following fees are deducted: bank charges (60 €), booking fee (40 €), flight cancellation fee (15 € per person per ticket, except in the case of non refundable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the ticket will be deducted).
- Cancellation between 45 and 31 days prior to departure: the total amount deposited will be reimbursed. After the following fees are deducted: bank charges (60 €), booking fee (40 €), flight cancellation fee (15 € per person per ticket, except in the case of non refundable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the ticket will be deducted).
- Cancellation between 30 and 15 days prior to departure : 50% of total amount will be kept. The remaining 50% will be refunded after the following fees are deducted: bank charges (60 €), booking fee (40 €), flight cancellation fee (15 € per person per ticket, except in the case of non refundable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the ticket will be deducted).
- For Luxury and Comfort Superior tours, 75% of total amount will be kept.
- Cancellation between 14 and 3 days prior to departure : 75% of total amount will be kept. The remaining 25% will be refunded after the following fees are deducted: bank charges (60 €), booking fee (40 €), flight cancellation fee (15 € per person per ticket, except in the case of non refundable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the ticket will be deducted).
- Cancellation after 3 days prior to departure: 100% of total amount will be kept.
The no-show on the departure date for any reason does not entitle to any refund. Any travel interrupted or shortened because of the participant for any reason does not entitle to any refund.
Please advise MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT of the cancellation of your booking as early as possible by e-mail, telephone, or fax. Most hotels, airlines and suppliers charge a 100% cancellation penalty for cancellations between 7 days and 24 hours of departure. MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT will be unable to provide a refund for any such bookings.
5 – REFUND
All refunds will processed within 12 weeks from the date of cancellation.
6 – RESPONSIBILITIES
MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT acts as a travel agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport and accommodation service providers, such as airlines, coach/rail and cruise line operators. MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT obligation to you is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and the travel service providers. We have no responsibility for these services, nor do we have authority to make any warranty or representation regarding their standard. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers. Your legal recourse is against the specific provider not MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT.
MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT reserves the right to change the dates, schedules or routes of itineraries, or cancel bookings to ensure the safety of the travellers and/or at the injunction of an administrative authority, as necessitated by unforeseeable and insurmountable incidents or events as mentioned above. In this case MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT will calculate the unused portion of travel and deduct cancellation fees. The remaining amount will be held in credit for future use by the participant. If the credit is not enough to cover any new travel bookings, the difference will be paid by the participant.
MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the following events:
- Loss of flight tickets or other vouchers or travel documents by the traveler;
- For the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of any service provider, over whom we have no direct control;
- Invalid or inadequate Travel Insurance, identification, passport, visa or vaccinations;
- Any loss, damage or injury you suffer as a result of unforeseeable and insurmountable incidents or events including but not limited to: terrorism, war (including civil-war), coup, riot, civil disturbance or any type of criminal act, strikes external to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT, technical or administrative failures external to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT, obstruction of airspace, bankruptcy of a supplier or partner of MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT, bad weather, natural disaster, delays, including delays in postal services in the case of sending replacement plane tickets, passports etc, breakdowns, loss of luggage or other personal effects or misconnection of flights or other modes of transport. Any delays or necessary changes to an itinerary due to the above mentioned causes will be at the expense of the traveler. MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT will not provide any compensation or refunds in such situations. Possible additional expenses related to any of the situations mentioned above including but not limited to taxes, hotel, car park fees or replacement and /or reissue of travel documents will remain the responsibility of the traveler.
Your refusal to pay any reasonable adjustments to the price of your itinerary will be regarded as a cancellation of your booking.
All complaints are to be sent via by registered post and addressed to MATHINI TRAVEL PVT LDT 6/14, GANGA GALI, ILA JI KA NEEM, UDAIPUR, 313001 RAJASTHAN (INDIA)
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain information have to be provided to MATHINI TRAVEL when registering and / or when requesting a travel plan. The processing of your personal data is necessary to allow us to offer you a travel plan and execute it. The personal information collected is used to allow you to access all information relating to your trip (s) or travel request (s), the execution of your requests (travel plan, provision of travel services).
We would like to inform you that in order to allow the execution of your order for travel services, your data will be communicated to MATHINI TRAVEL partners, suppliers of reserved services (hotels, carriers, etc.) or to technical providers (service provider online payment etc.), which may be located outside the European Union.
MATHINI TRAVEL undertakes to use your personal data only to perform certain tasks essential to the completion of your trip, in strict compliance with your rights in terms of protection of personal data and in accordance with current legislation. MATHINI TRAVEL undertakes not to transfer or sell personal data concerning you to non-partner third parties.
Your data is kept for the duration of your trip and for the duration necessary to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. In any event, in the absence of contact from you for a period of five years, your personal data will be archived for an additional five years before their final deletion or anonymization.
You have the right to access, oppose, rectify, limit and deletion and a right to portability on personal data concerning you. You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death. These rights are exercised by any means of communication at the postal address of MATHINI TRAVEL: 6/14, GANGA GALI, ILA JI KA NEEM, UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN 313001 (INDIA) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales conditions updated on January 1, 2020
MATHINI TRAVEL PRIVATE LIMITED
Registration (CIN): U63031RJ2019PTC065285
Postal address: 6/14, GANGA GALI, ILA JI KA NEEM, UDAIPUR, 313001 RAJASTHAN (INDIA)
Phone. India: +91 87696 05562 / +91 95091 22902
Phone. France: 06 40 11 10 04