Trek-Pilgrimage, Kinner Kailash Parikrama
One of the most challenging treks of Himalayas goes around the holy Mount Kailash, also called Kinner Kailash. This trek leads you through the breath-taking and wild landscapes of the Kinnaur region, from green meadows to high mountains landscapes. It’s about 35km trek that starts from Charang village, crosses Charang La Pass, and ends in Chitkul village.
- Duration: 10 days (5 days trekking)
- Trekking distance: 35 km approx.
- Grade: Tough, for experienced trekkers
- Transportation: Jeep
- Accommodation: Homestay and tent
- Altitude: From 2 960m to 5100m
- Best time: From June to October